2012-10-03

I love that

Share
A man said not long ago, said, "I--I don't want to bother God. You know I--I know He is awful busy." Nonsense. "I--I don't want to..." Well, you can't exhaust His a bountiful blessings. Could you imagine a little fish about a half inch long, out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean say, "I better drink of this water sparingly, 'cause I might run out." Could you imagine a little mouse about so big under the great garners of Egypt saying, "I'd better eat, ration myself this winter to just two grains a day. I might run out before the new harvest." That's ridiculous. Well, it's twice that ridiculous, a thousand times more, to think you can exhaust the mercies of a merciful God. Why, He's trying to force His way into you. "Ask abundantly that your joys might be full." No way to exhaust Him. Like a pump, more you pump, the fresher the water gets. Oh, and I like that. Just keep pumping, living at the spout where the glory's coming out. I love that.
Conference - 60-1125 - William Branham

No comments: