2013-03-02

Is this apple sweet or sour?

Share
And one thing happened, I'll have to tell this too, while right at it if I can. There was a big old country boy setting back there with hair hanging down his neck, overall jacket on. He just come walking up, and teeth out here in front, you know, and hair hanging down in his face. He walked right up towards the platform, reached down his overall pocket, and pulled out a big apple, and began to peel it with a knife. The infidel said, "Well," said, "Sap, what do you want?" Said, "I just want to ask you something." He just kept on peeling on his apple. He said, "Well, tell me what you want, or I'll have you throwed out of here." Said, "Just a minute. Give me my time." So he peeled the apple and cored it, got it ready, put it in his mouth, begin chewing on it like that. Said, "I want to ask you a question." Said, "What is it?" Said, "Is this apple sweet or sour?" Said, "How do I know I'm not eating it?" Said, "That's what I thought." Turned around and walked back to his seat. How do you know that God ain't real until you've tasted Him, felt Him? Hallelujah. How do you know Divine healing's not right unless you've put it to a test one time? How do you know the Holy Ghost is not right, you run around with your ecclesiastical jacket on trying to explain all the Divine part of the Bible out, and taking a bunch of theology. How do you know about God, if you've never even tasted to see that He's right or not?
Lord Show Us The Father And It Sufficeth Us - 53-0907 - William Branham

No comments: