2014-04-07

Bring Him into your heart

Share
Now, that's it. Get Him inside of your heart. And then as soon as the door was closed, the outside world shut off, then He opened their eyes. And that's what He will do to you, if you'll ever let Him come in; shut the world outside, shut all the unbelief off, then He will open your eyes, if you'll only come in—let Him come in. Bring Him into your house. Bring Him into your heart. Bring Him into you. And when you do, then say, "Now, look, in the meeting tonight I'm going to shut all my unbelief outside." Now, listen close and watch me. "I'm going to shut all the unbelief outside, all the superstitions I ever had. All the difference, I've ever had in my life, I'm going to shut them all outside. And I'm going to say, 'Jesus, You come into my house now. Come into here with me.'" And when you do, close the door and say, "Now, Satan, you can't come in tonight. I'm having Jesus here; I'm going to entertain Him." Now, Satan is unbelief.
The Resurrection Of Jesus - 56-0405 - William Branham

No comments: