2014-06-20

Are we able?

Share
Joshua fought every inch of ground from one end of the country to the other one. But he had a promise. God said, "I've give it to you." Amen. Whether there's giants, whether there's atheists, where there's infidels, where there's cold formal churches, what difference does it make? God give the promise; let's take it. It's ours; it belongs to us. It's our possession. Let's go get it. Don't be afraid; don't stay back and say, "Well, I—I believe the days of miracles is past. Oh, I don't know." Don't do that. That don't look like a child of Abraham. No matter how far along, the promise seemed to hold out. Well, it went on for twenty-five years. But instead of Abraham getting weaker, he got stronger all the time, for he knowed it'd be a greater miracle all the time. And we'll be prayed for one night, and the next morning we still got a bad stomach; we'll say, "Maybe I never got my healing, have to go through the line again." Oh, you call yourself a child of Abraham? Hallelujah. If God made a promise, God gave the promise, and you believe it; I don't care what takes place; it's yours. Fight the devil on every ounce of ground he stands on; walk over and take it. Take the sword of the Word. God's promises is true. Nothing can stop them; they're God's promises. He give us the promise of that just like He did the children of Israel. The Pentecostal church has come to their Kadesh-Barnea. Are we able? Can we do it? "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and forever." Can we walk up there and take a hold of God's promise and say, "It's the truth; I claim it. I own it; it's mine. God gave it to me."
Speak To The Rock And It Shall Give Forth His Water - 60-0723 - William Branham

No comments: