2018-07-30

I think that that's the way God feels

Share
And I think it’s when we can get together with this type of fellowship, it does something to us, that draws us closer to each other. And as we get closer to each other, we also get closer to God, for Jesus said, “Insomuch as you have done unto the least of these My little ones, you have done it to Me.”

I’ve got a little boy in here somewhere, I suppose, Joseph. I got Billy setting here. Two daughters setting back there, and a wife. Now if anybody had something that was…you wanted to do real nice, I would much rather you would do it to my children than to do it to me. And so I feel maybe, as a parent…And He’s the source of parenthood. I think that that’s the way God feels. If we should…We serve Him as we serve each other. That’s how we serve God.
The Identified Masterpiece Of God - 64-1205 - William Branham

No comments: