2020-03-10

He seen the blood

Share
That’s what we’re heading for now! We’ve rejected mercy, and there’s nothing left but judgment. When you spurn the love of God, there ain’t nothing left for you but judgment. That’s right, howling winds everywhere! “What’s all this about, perplex of time, distress between nations?” Judgment! Yeah, you can put a—a good character in every county, and you still couldn’t stop it. Man, they’re going to drink, women are going to smoke cigarettes, you’re going to go on to your shows, you can go on carrying on like you always did, just like a hog to its wallow and a dog to its vomit, no more respects for God than nothing in the world. And the people that’s trying to live right, you call them holy-rollers and fanatics, and everything else, not knowing that your own soul is weighed in the balance and waiting nothing but judgment. Yes, sir.

I can see the little fellow say, “Daddy, go out and take a look, and be sure that the blood’s there.”

I can see the little boy and girl hold hands, and go to the window, say, “Daddy, come here! Look here!” I look, coming across Egypt, two big black wings folding back and forth. What is it? Death. I see it swoop down like this, I hear a scream come up from the house. There was no blood there, death struck the family. Separation!

It’s passing over tonight, too, brother. Not physical; spiritual. As they led the natural, He’s leading the spiritual today. That was an example, a shadow.

I see that yonder, and hear the woman run out, screaming, and all the family like that. The elder son was dead.

I can hear the little daddy go, the little fellow go shake his daddy, saying. “Daddy, Daddy, go look again! Be sure!”

I can see the old father go back to the door, and say, “Yes, son, she’s there.”

“Are you sure we’re protected, Daddy?”

“Yes, sir!”

“How do you know?”

“God said, ‘When I see the blood, I’ll pass over you.’” That’s right, watching for the blood.

Here come the angels, moving again. I see it move up, swerves from place to place. I see it make a dive and go down over a house, then turn back up again, “I seen the blood.”

Here it comes to this home, I see it come, and the little fellow say, “Oh, Daddy, you sure?”

“We’re perfectly sure, son.”

And the angel slips down to the door, spreads its big wings to go in, it sees the blood and takes its flight away. Hallelujah! What’s the matter? He seen the blood.
Israel And The Church #3 - 53-0327 - William Branham

No comments: