2010-01-31

It's just like It said

Share
As the little girl was coming one day from the tabernacle...
She was a little, about like this little snickle-fritz last night, or tonight, with her hair combed back here, you know. Her little... I thought she was cute. The little singer, I don't guess... She is bound to hear. I hope I don't hurt her feeling.

But, she was real cute. And this little girl had just got saved, and she had her Bible over her heart, just singing.

There was an old infidel lived up the road there, in a little city called Utica, Indiana. And he said, "What you so happy about this morning?"
She said, "Well, I just found Jesus."
Said, "How do you know you found Him?" He said, "What's that you got in your hand, a prayer book?"
She said, "No. It's a Bible."
Said, "I guess you believe It?"
Said, "I believe every bit of It."

And said, "You believe that story in there about Jonah and the whale?"
She said, "Yes, sir. I believe every word of it."
He said, "Ah, it's not so, honey. Don't you believe That."
She said, "But I believe it is so."

"Well, now," said, "how you going to prove that it's so, outside of faith, as you call it?"
"Well," she said, "when I get to Heaven, I'm going to ask Jonah." So...
And the infidel said to the little girl, said, "What if Jonah isn't There?"
Said, "Then you'll have to ask him." So that's just about the way it is, you know. If he wasn't There, they know where he was at.
So, it's just like It said. If the Bible said that Jonah swallowed the whale, I'd believe it, if the Bible said so. So I believe that all those things are true, every Word of It, every phase of the Bible.


Greater Than Solomon Is Here - 63-0605 - William Branham

No comments: