2011-06-12

We should always be trying to build up

Share
Even if we can disagree with a person, if we can't yet do it in a brotherly way, and then... See, if Christ is in the heart, then no matter how much you disagree with the man, you still got love for him and respect. I disagree with many men, many times. But still, I've never seen one yet I disagreed with that I ever thought of anymore that "put my arm around him and call him 'my brother,' try to help him the best I could." I disagree with him because that I think maybe that upon disagreeing that he... What he believes, that I might not believe just like him, but... and so forth, but now I might try to project my way to him as he projects his to me, and get them together and comb out and see what we got, but disagreement like that. Just far as it comes to... we should never get angry or want to hurt, or destroy or anything. We should always be trying to build up.

God's Gifts Always Find Their Places - 63-1222 - William Branham

No comments: