2012-05-01

Why did I fear?

Share
And this morning the Holy Spirit, through the Word's bringing you the good news, that from before the foundation of the world God wrote your name in the Lamb's Book of Life. All the devils out of hell can't erase it out of there. God wrote it and spoke it. It's just as sure to happen as God wrote it in there before the foundation of the world. Amen. How glorious our heavenly Father is in His infinite love and His mercy to do that for us. "Then be ye therefore perfect, even as your heavenly Father is perfect." How can you be? When it's not my perfection, it's not your perfection; it's His perfection of His Word, that He chose you. You never chose Him. And He brought you into Christ. And you are secure with Jesus Christ, and just as perfect as Christ was before God. For you're not standing with your own; you're standing in Him with one thing, "I believe God." Amen. Oh, I love Him. Oh, my. On the other side of Eden... Amen, What a wonderful time it'll be someday, when you look back down and say, "Why did I fear? Look at the joy I missed."
The Lamb's Book Of Life - 56-0603 - William Branham

No comments: