2012-05-02

You're here now to receive us

Share
I offer myself with these people and a sacrifice of all that I have, Lord, to You for service. I'm starting again, Lord, moving around the world. Help me, O God. If I've disbelieved You at any time, forgive me of my sin, forgive me of my unbelief. I know that You are and a Rewarder of those that seek You. Likewise, I confess the sins of my people this morning, their weaknesses and their doubtings, as they're standing with their arms in the air. I confess their sins, Lord, and all of our weaknesses. Send the Holy Ghost upon us with the seal of Your approval, that You are God, and You're here now to receive us, and to take us into Thy arms, and to redeem us of everything that we've lost. If it's our health, may it be restored a hundredfold. If it's our soul, may it come to us as a blooming, shining article, filled with the Holy Ghost to be presented before God. If it's unbelief, may it become to us again, Lord, with faith to move mountains. Grant it, Lord.
Be Certain Of God - 59-0125 - William Branham

No comments: