2014-05-07

It's the same Holy Spirit today

Share
Our heavenly Father, we thank Thee tonight, that the undergrowth is coming up. The fig tree is putting forth buds again. O God, send the rain, former and latter rain together that the trees might grow, O Lord, coming up in this blistered sin-cursed, damnable world, may it be done to fulfill which was spoken by the prophet Joel. I believe that You'll do it. God, I pray tonight that you'll bless in a marvelous way this people. May the Word of God sink deep in somebody's heart, someone who had an old mother, dad, who knew You. But today, how sad, that mother's religion's laughed at and made fun of. They say it was for old time people. God, It's the same Holy Spirit today. Yeah, they went out and blistered the bark off their churches and trees and took all the life out of it; all the heartfelt religion; all the shouts; all the praises; all the joy; all the healing powers; all that the Bible speaks of, just like a lodge. Go there, return, do the same things of the rest of the world. God bring the undergrowth, quickly Lord; send the rain. Send convictions to hearts tonight, who's needy here; may they find Christ as their Saviour. For we ask it in His Name. And while you have your heads bowed, I wonder tonight, sitting here; if you can remember an old mother, dad, years ago that you said, "Mother, I'll meet you on the other side." You remember when God taken the baby out of the home, you said, "Lord, I'll—I'll serve You." But you failed to do that. Are you here and want to receive Christ as Saviour and wants to be remembered in a word of prayer, would you raise up your hands, right quickly. God bless you, mister. God bless you, sir. God bless you. God bless you and you. Somebody to my right would say, "Brother Branham, remember me in prayer. I—I need Christ as my Saviour. I believe in old-time, heartfelt religion. I believe that the thing…" God bless you, way back there sir, I see. Someone else, would say, "Remember me, Brother Branham," here in the middle aisles? Would you say, "Remember me"? God bless you, sir. God bless you, lady, I see you. Someone else say, "Remember me, Brother Branham, I need Christ as my personal Saviour." Raise up your hands, say, "I want to now accept Christ."
Palmerworm, Locust, Cankerworm, Caterpillar - 53-0612 - William Branham

No comments: