2014-07-02

It'll happen

Share
Now closely listen. Do as David did, put your future in His hand. "How? What am I to know what to do, Brother Branham?" Put your future in His hand. No matter what comes or goes; trust Him. He is the Word, now know. David said, "His time is in my hand. Trust in Him all the time. Always trust in Him." He knew Who held the future, David did, that's the reason he could say this. There is only One holds the future, that's God. So, He holds the—the future, let Him hold you. All right. Some people says, "But, Brother Branham, I have tried and I have tried." But wait a minute. Patience is virtue. Patience is Holy Spirit virtue. "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength." You say, "How can I wait any longer?" Just keep on waiting. When you've done all you can do to stand, then stand, see, just stand. "How am I going to do it?" Stand! He said it's the Truth, and it's the Truth. He said it'll happen. "How?" I don't know; but it'll happen. He said so. He promised it. If He promised it, it's going to happen. That's all. It can't waste.
Shalom - 64-0119 - William Branham

No comments: