2014-09-18

Then I'll put My Spirit in you

Share
Now, many times we try to make that thing just say… Well, as soon as you get the new spirit, you quit your stealing, you quit your lying, things like that. You say, "Oh, hallelujah, I got it." And you find out the first time anyone crosses your path a little bit, oh mercy, what a difference. Sure. You blow up like a frog eating buckshot. But let me tell you, brother. That's the reason you never got God's Spirit. That's true. "Oh," you say, "he stepped on my toe; I'll just not put up with that." All right. That shows what you got in you. That's true. "I'll put a new spirit in you, and then I'll put My Spirit in you." Now, the heart is in the center of the emotions of the human being. Your heart is the middle of you. That's exactly right. So God puts a new heart in the middle of the old man, then He puts a new spirit in the middle of the new spirit, or heart, and puts His Spirit in the middle of the new spirit.
Why Some People Can't Keep The Victory - 57-0324 - William Branham

No comments: