2014-11-17

Job knowed where he stood

Share
But Job said, "I've made my confession. I've put the burnt offering out before God, and I'm not a sinner." He knowed where he was standing. Then everything went on, just on and on and on, just as hard as it could go, trying to down Job and to bring Job to a place that he would deny God and deny that burnt offering. The very minute you take action upon anything that you confess, it shows your weakness, your doubt of God. You ask God for anything and walk around doubting it, then you are a doubter and not a believer. Job knowed where he stood, and he stood firm on that foundation. No wonder Perronet said in his dying hour,
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand; All other grounds is sinking sand.
Be Certain Of God - 59-0125 - William Branham

No comments: