2018-12-09

It’s out of His reach

Share
And remember, what He’s already done, He cannot do again. See, He’s put it completely from His reach now. He’s put it in your reach. He’s done all He can do. Is that right, ministers? [Ministers say, “Amen.”—Ed.] See, there isn’t a thing He can do about it. It’s out of His reach. It’s in your reach. “For He was wounded for our transgressions; with His stripes we were healed.” See? See, it’s out of His reach. It’s, but He’s brought it to your reach. It’s in your reach now. It was put there for you. He’d just point to where it was at.

“Well,” you say, “If I…It’s always been a puzzle to me. If He’s, if…Really, the truth is, does He still live?”

Certainly, He lives. What’s this you’re bumping into all the time? What’s that condemns you when you’re wrong? What’s that that makes you believe? That’s Him. You might not be able to open your eyes and see Him, because He’s in spirit form, the invisible God. But He dwells among a visible people, making Himself visible by His promised Word in that people. Do you understand that now?

Here, before we call the prayer line, I trust God will do this.

I, I love you, Life Tabernacle. You know that. I’ve been your brother. I’ve tried to be, anyhow. I’ve done many failings, but I’ve tried to be.

Listen. Come to yourself, tonight. Wake up, before it’s too late. See, wake up, quickly. He is here with us.
Go, Awake Jesus - 63-1130E - William Branham

No comments: