2009-12-08

Just let Him take care of it

Share
17. And then I always say this, "I will do this, if the Lord is willing." See, if I make a promise to anybody, I will do it if the Lord is willing. See? And therefore, then if it isn't the will of Lord, and I will be... I will speak on this message, if the Lord is willing. He could give me a call right in this message to take off for California. I'd cast aside everything, and take off for California as hard as I could go.
And I want to live like that. I don't want nothing tying me down. I don't want no great big something or another where it's worth millions of dollars, and you have get so much money every day, to tie me down. I want to be where when God says, "I want to go down here to these people; there's only five of them. But go down there and stay there till I tell you to leave." I want to go there. I haven't got no obligations, just... And if He wants me go overseas...
Now, here it is, just mentioned going to Germany--or to--to Africa, and some millionaire woman, just the time that the Spirit put it upon me go to Africa, she said, "I will sponsor the trip and pay every bit of it." See? That's all. Why should I worry about money and things, when my father owns all of it. See? He could just speak to this rich man, or that rich man, or this people, or that people, and no need of me have to worryabout it. See, God just takes care of it all. Brother Roy, that's the way to live. Just let Him take care of it. It's so good.


And From That Time - 59-1231 - William Branham

No comments: