2010-08-18

These signs are a vindication that that's what is the truth

Share
I seen a vision one time at Tulsa, Oklahoma, where I was just holding a meeting in a big auditorium. And--and one man, being a minister somewhere, had been called out in the meeting (I believe a Baptist minister), and begin to tell him about his life. One of the local sponsoring pastors called this man up and asked him, "Was that so? Did you ever know Brother Branham?" not knowing that I'd know all about it in my hotel room. See? But the... And after the Lord had revealed to me that what he had done, well, then I looked, and--as one of the men had went down and said, "Now, Brother Branham, when he's under the anointing is a servant of the Lord, but his theology is no good." Said, "He's a prophet when the anointing is upon him." But said, "When the anointing is off of him," said, "oh, his theology is no good." A man that would make a statement like that don't even know what the word prophet means. A "prophet" means "a Divine revelator of the Word." See? And these signs are a vindication that that's what is the truth. See.

Jehovah-Jireh - 61-0209 - William Branham

No comments: