2011-03-02

I just kind of like that

Share
And I... In my life, I've tried to be this around me. If I can't feel a loving feeling of the Spirit of God around me, then there's something wrong here. I--I've got to... I don't want to get mixed up in anything, so that lovely sweet feeling is gone from me. See? I--I want that to be there all the time because that's what I help God's people with. You see, it's...
And then you've been in the presence of people that you couldn't hardly stand to be in their presence, I guess. And--and maybe cursing and going on, well, that's--that's just--just... The people, may be all right. But they're just anointed with that type of spirit. You see? And I--I like the kind that's friendly, and nice, and polite, and brotherly, and be loving. And I just kind of like that. I... That's my way of believing it.

The Inside Man - 53-1212 - William Branham

No comments: