2011-03-09

That makes the wheel roll better

Share
One time I was walking out the door there, and there was a lady come by, and she said, "Brother Branham, oh, how I enjoyed that message!"

I said, "Thank you." Made me feel good.

Somebody else come by, said, "Brother Branham, I enjoy that Message."

I said, "Thank you."

There was a little preacher there, from up here in the north part of the country, in state, he said, "Bless God, I don't want people to brag on me like that."

I said, "I do." And I said, "There's just one difference between me and you. I'm honest about it." That's right. We all like to hear nice words said about us. And I--I think it's nice to say nice words about it. And if you want somebody to say nice words about you, say some nice words about somebody else. That's the way to do that, then you'll always say the nicest things you can about everybody. And that makes the wheel roll better.

Hebrews Chapter Six #2 - 57-0908E - William Branham

No comments: