2011-08-21

God's still got His eye on you

Share
40. And many times you might think the same thing. My friend, you might have went off without Him, but remember, He's still watching you. He knows right where you are. There may be trouble in your home; there may be trouble in your soul; there may be trouble in your body; whatever it is, don't you worry, He's got His eyes on you; He's watching you.
He climbed up on top of a mountain; He was looking out there and He seen every trick that devil was playing. Hallelujah. He not only climbed, but He climbed the ramparts of Calvary, not only to Calvary, but the ramparts of glory. And He sets tonight at the Majesty. He looks down on earth. There's not even a--a ripple can come on the water without He--it's by His permission. The sea can't move; a leaf can't move; a bird can't fly.

41. Oh, blessed be the Name of the Lord. He's above all principalities and powers. The earth made Him the lowest name that could be brought. God give Him the highest Name could be given. The earth put Him as low as they could get Him in a sinners grave. But God raised Him in the highest; why, He's so high till He has to look down to see heaven. His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me. He watches you. He knows every thought that's in your mind. He knows every action you make. He knows everything about you. That's right.

42. You say, "But I backslid, Brother Branham." That don't make a bit of difference. He knows just exactly what you backslid over. He knows just exactly where you're at. You say, "Well, Brother Branham, I went off without Him too. I had an opportunity one time to speak. I had an opportunity one time to--to be a Christian. I had an opportunity. The preacher made the call; I ought to went. I tried it once; I failed. I did this, that."
No matter what you done, He's still got His eye on you. Those disciples went off without Him, and the darkest hour when that devil got them away from there, away from His Presence, he begin to storm on them. Maybe that's what he's doing to you tonight. He might give you cancer; he might give you this; he might give you that. He might give you a broken home; he might give you a tore up car. He might give you worries; he might give you headaches. I don't know what he will do, but there's one thing I do know, that God's still got His eye on you.

Then Jesus came - 57-0407E - William Branham

No comments: