2011-09-23

Isn't He wonderful?

Share
There was probably ten or fifteen men with him. Did any of those men see that Light? No, sir. Paul saw It. It wasn't designated for them men to see It. So, some people can see things, where, others don't. See? So, Paul saw that Light, insomuch that It even blinded him. He couldn't see, for several days, It was such a reality to him. And he couldn't see for several...

Later on, when he wrote letters, his eyes bothered him so bad from that, until he wrote with great big letters. He said, "Seeing that I have written to you with large letters." He couldn't hardly see.

He was in jail, and he asked the Lord to heal him of it. And he consulted Him three times. But what did the Lord say? "My grace is sufficient, Paul."

Paul said, "Then will I glory in my infirmities." Because, he said, "Except I would be exalted above the abundance of the Revelation, there was given to me a messenger of the Devil, a thorn in the flesh, that buffet me." He'd get better for a while, and then away they go again. Buffet mean "blow after blow." Like the ship on the sea, you know, the waves buffet it, see, blow after blow.

And he would, he'd get better, and then have it again; then get better, have it again. He said, "Lord, what's the matter, You don't take this away from me?"

He said, "My grace is sufficient, Paul. Just keep on." It'd keep...

He said, "Now, if--if I was just perfect, and everything perfect," said, "then when I went along, oh, I'd get puffed up and say, 'You see, nothing wrong with me. Lord takes care of me, brother. Hallelujah!'" Then you're getting self-righteous.

God has to give you a little something, once in a while, to kind of meeken you up a little, you know. That's right. Kind of make you realize that He's the Boss. Oh, isn't He wonderful? Yes, sir, just glory!

Hebrews Chapter Three – 57-0901 – William Branham

No comments: