2011-09-04

Take Him at His Word and start testifying about it

Share
47. She believed Him. She didn't question. She believed Him. Said, "The Holy Ghost will overshadow thee, and that holy Thing which is born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

She said, "Be it unto me according to thy words."

And right away she started testifying and telling people that she was going to have a baby, knowing no man, before the baby ever was born. Before she felt anything, before there was any life, any evidence at all, she went testifying that it was so. God give us some more Marys around Erie here, that can take God at His Word. Before you see, feel anything, take Him at His Word. Hallelujah.

Oh, my. I feel pretty good. Don't think I'm crazy. If I am, I'm happy; just let me alone then. All right.

48. Oh, brother. Anyone that'll dare to take God at His Word, God said so. She said it's so and went to testifying of it. If God said that He would heal you if you believed Him, take His Word. Don't look how crippled you are, how blind you are. Take Him at His Word and start testifying about it. God's under obligation to bring it to pass. Amen. All right.

The Resurrection Of Lazarus – 51-0729A – William Branham

No comments: