2011-11-29

The joy of the Lord is my strength

Share
"All right, I open up my heart and my mind. Come in, Lord Jesus."
And grab the Faith, that Sword of the Spirit, THUS SAITH THE LORD. Scream, "Hallelujah!" Amen. Then cut down every enemy in front of you. Amen. There it is. Cut every enemy. If a--a old spooky spirit making you feel all... Cut that thing away, with the Word of the Lord.
But our strength, is, "The joy of the Lord is my strength."
"Get away from me." Whack! You cut him with the Word. Whether it be demon, whether it be enemy, whether it be sickness, whether it be disease, whatever it is, take that Word and pull It with the Sword. And if you whack it the first time, it don't seem to move, whack it again, and whack it again, and whack it again. And whack it until you chipped a hole through, like a little chicken pipping itself out; or an eagle, what you are. Pip yourself right on through that old shell of sickness. Cut your way out, and say, "Hallelujah! Where's the next one?" Amen. That's the battle. That's a soldier. That's the soldier of the cross. Yes, sir. Knock every enemy out.

The Greatest Battle Ever Fought - 62-0311 - William Branham

No comments: