2011-11-06

The old one's pressing away

Share
The dawning of a new day, I feel it all over me now. The Light of a new day, a Light of a day where there is no night, where there is no darkness, no shadows, no skies, no--no dim, dark skies, no midnights, no graves, no flowers on the hillsides, no funeral processions, no doctors, no morgues. Amen. I--I can feel the--the rays of His Light breaking through upon my soul, the new day. The old one's pressing away. As I feel the mortal blood pouring through my body, I feel the surge of the Holy Ghost come in behind it, "Rise, and shine." Something said, "Billy Branham, you're getting old; you're getting weak; your shoulders are dropping; your hair's turning gray and falling out." That's right. And darkness and gross darkness upon the earth. "But arise, and shine." I feel falling there the surge of Light of the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ which has made me a new creature in Him. I look for that day (Amen.), for the new day.

Shalom - 64-0112 - William Branham

No comments: