2011-11-13

You was up there once

Share
27. You notice of a morning when the--the dew... I've watched it many times, when I see the dew fall at nighttime. Look out there, see the dew fall. And every time when the sun comes up, did you ever notice how happy a little dewdrop was? He just sparkles and shines, and sparkles and shines. I was asking one, one morning, talking to nature, which is--was my first Bible. I said, "What makes you sparkle, little dewdrop?"
And it seemed like that something in a way spoke back to me, said, "You know last night, I was up there. And I'm--I know I'm going up again, for I belong up there, way beyond this old hot earth, up there where the--the moisture stays. And I was once up there, and I'm happy because the suns a shining on me, and when the sun shines on me, it's making--it'll draw me right up to where I was."
And I think that's right. The reason you can do that, because-- and sparkle, because you've got an experience. You was up there once.

A Personal Experience With God - 57-0724 - William Branham

No comments: