2012-01-04

It's part of Your Symphony

Share
If you're not ready today, friend, start this new year out right, start it with your hand in God's hand, God's Word in your heart, saying, "Lord Jesus, I don't know what part of this Symphony that You want me to play, but at when that junction comes for me to be persecuted, laughed at, made fun of, I still take my stand that Your Symphony will not be messed up because of me. I'll stay right with Your Word, no matter what It is. I'll stay right there. And when death beats up to my door, that's part of the Symphony. I know then, that, just as sure as it beat death up to my door, the resurrection will beat out one of these days, too, and You'll raise me up again. It's part of Your Symphony. Lord, let me be part today, will You?"

Shalom - 64-0119 - William Branham

No comments: