2012-01-25

Would you like to see Him?

Share
Would you like to see Him? I would sure love to see Him. I want... Is it possible that we can see Him? Do you think so? Certainly. We got many ways we could see Him, if the person's not spiritually blind. I saw Him this afternoon when the sun was setting. I see Him out on the foamy waves of the deep. I see Him in the morning star, in the evening star. I hear Him scream in the eagle when he comes down across the mountain. I hear Him howl in the wolf. I hear Him--I hear Him bugle in the elk, grunt in the deer. Why, certainly. I hear Him cry in a baby. You know, He was once a baby Himself. Talk about a sign, Isaiah 9... When they asked for a sign, God gave them a super sign: "A virgin shall conceive and bear a Child. His Name shall be called Counsellor, Prince of peace, mighty God, the everlasting Father." It should've been striking: Jehovah, a baby; Jehovah God, a baby crying in a manger over a pile of manure in the--in the manger. It ought to have been striking: Jehovah, a teen-age boy playing; Jehovah, driving nails as a carpenter. Oh, my. And above all: Jehovah nailed to a cross to save sinners, it should been striking. We could see Him. He isn't dead.

Jesus Christ The Same Yesterday, Today, and Forever - 61-0118 - William Branham

No comments: