2012-11-15

You've got to stand

Share
When you say, "I believe Jesus Christ as my Healer. I believe, this morning, that He's going to heal my sick body. Something told me to come to the church. I'm here amongst the believers. I'm taking my stand this morning. I believe it. I'm going up to be prayed for. When I'm prayed for, there on that stand I'll remain. No matter how dark it gets, or where it's at, I'll still stand on that stand." You took your stand because it's becoming to you. After you once made a confession, you must stay with your confession. That's right. It's behooving you, as a Christian, as a believer to stay with your conviction. Don't let the devil push you off here and there. You're always muddied up. You're always off the main road. You're always in and out. And that's why you can't stay nowhere. You can't have confidence in yourself. Or, you can't, no one can have confidence in you. You've got to stand. And when you've done all you can do to stand, then stand. Just keep on standing. That's right. We must do that. It's becoming to us. It's behooving us, that we do it.
It Becometh Us To Fulfil All Righteousness - 61-1001M - William Branham

No comments: