2012-12-17

If he's a Christian

Share
And not long ago, there was a little girl back there at the Tabernacle, my church. She's a sweet little old girl, a little Christian girl. She was running around with some little old boy who packed a flask in his pocket and smoked cigarettes. I couldn't see nothing in the boy myself. Tried for two or three years to get him to be a Christian, but he wouldn't do it. And I asked her, I said, "Sis, what do you see in that boy?" You know what kind of answer she give me, like some of these bobby sock kids today? She said, "Brother Branham," said, "he's just got such cute little feet, and he smells so good." I thought, "What a way to pick a husband." I said, "I'd rather marry a man that was a Christian, that had feet like a box car, and smelled like a polecat, if he was a Christian." That's right. If he's a Christian. That's right. By the Blood of Christ, we're saved. Hallelujah! He will make a living for you and be a gentleman, if he's saved. All right. Not by the outwardly appearance, but by the heart God judges. It's true.
Believest Thou This - 50-0716 - William Branham

No comments: