2012-12-03

That's the secret of all the mysteries of God

Share
And now, I thank each one of you a few moments ago when you were singing, "For You I Am Praying." That's what I want you to do. It's--it's prayer that I depend on. That's the secret of all the mysteries of God. That's the key that opens the door to everything of God, is prayer. If you pray and believe, when you pray, then believe that you receive what you ask for, and God will make it known. A minister called me awhile ago from down in Louisiana. They got all mixed up, and has left his church because of someone calling him out. He said, "Brother Branham, I just like to know." Said, "They told me I was a something another in the church." And said, "I've left my church, and I'm... Don't know what to do now." I said, "I would advise you, go right back to your church again." God isn't calling people out of their churches, He's calling them to Him, to Himself, to unite us together.
Expectation - 50-0405 - William Branham

No comments: