2009-05-27

... is life that's making it beatiful

Share
64. And now, let's drop over to another thing just for a little proof. I think one of the prettiest flowers (Everybody has their own ideas of them.)--but I think the prettiest flower that I've nearly ever seen is (back in the east) our pond lily. How many ever seen a pond lily? Oh, there's just nothing like it to me. But did you notice what that pond lily had to be. I think of what Jesus said: "Consider the lily, how it toils and spins, but yet I say unto you that Solomon in all of his glory was not arrayed like one of these." For Solomon's glory and his arrayment was all artificial, but the lily in its beauty is life that's making it beautiful, not some artificial smear-on, paint-on.

65. Just like our women, I don't think you have to have all this green, you know, and eye winkers, you know out like that, and all that manicure, or--or not (I get that stuff mixed up.) all on your face to make you pretty. Pretty is as pretty does. If you'll add a little Acts 2 and 4, mix it all up together with a little John 3:16, it'll beat anything that Max Factor ever did try to fix. Your husband will love you more; everybody else will; and I'm sure God will.


Birth Pains - 65-0124 - William Branham

No comments: