2010-10-25

Just believe it and walk on

Share
And when I was mowing this grass, I run in, forgot about it, there was a hornet's nest back there. And I hit that fence with this mowing machine, and I was covered over with hornets, them great big fellows; they'll knock you down when they hit you. At first I was scared, truly. No shirt on... And something or another happened. I--I was sorry I hit those fellows, not because that I was afraid I was going to get stung, but really, it sounds juvenile, but if we could just be more juvenile. If we could be more childlike, it's the simplicity of God that turns college students around. Be simple in those things. Just like a baby, just rely and believe. Don't try to push yourself; just relax and believe it. That's all. Don't try to work yourself up, "O God, hallelujah, rebuke." That's no--no good. No, just believe it and walk on. That's all.

So when that happened, I thought, "Them poor little fellows up there in their nest now, and here I done hit the fence and knocked them out of their nest," that big old mowing machine I was pushing. And I said, "You're little creatures of God, I'm sorry that I hit this fence. I'm--I'm sorry I disturbed you. Now, I'm God's servant, and I'm praying for His sick children. I got to hurry and mow this yard. So now, you rush right back into your nest; I won't bother you no more, in the Name of the Lord Jesus."
I started my mower off again and stopped it. I'd pull the string and started off like that and them bees just a humming all around my naked shoulders, and they took a beeline and went right back into their nest, without stinging at all. Love. I can't produce it; I can't work it up; God's got to give it.

There's where it is tonight. God has to give it. Then love produces a fellowship. Now, when God said back there... The day that sin had separated that Divine love , God told Adam and Eve not to eat these certain fruits, and they did, and sin brought separation. And sin by separation brought hatred , malice, strife, envy. Is that right? What happened? They separated from Divine love .
And when you separate from Divine love , then you can't overlook your brother's mistakes no more. You got to bawl him out for it. That's right. You can't overlook sister's mistakes no more. Because you've got away from that Divine part, that love part. But if you really love the Lord Jesus, if sister or brother, does something to you, "Oh, well, that's all right, they didn't mean to do it." That's the kind of love that Christ had, "Father, forgive them; they don't know what they're doing."

The Way To Have Fellowship - 55-1009 - William Branham

No comments: