2010-12-25

Until then, let us be a light

Share
234. Lord Jesus, if You were standing here this morning, Lord... I know You are, in the spiritual form. But if You were standing here, literally, I don't believe I'd change my text one bit. I believe I'd have said just the same thing. And I believe, Heavenly Father, that these people who have done without their natural food, that they have set here and listened at a tired raspy voice, but if You'd been standing here, they wouldn't have stayed any more, because they believe that You're here, because it's Your Word. It shows that they love You.

235. We're so thankful for this Christmas visitation of the Holy Spirit that directs us and shows us just what is Christmas. When we see that the world is falling apart, its systems are breaking up. But we are so glad, we are so thankful that we got a Kingdom and we got a King, and It cannot be moved. And when there is no more world, when there is no more politics, when there is no more nations, God will set up His Kingdom and the righteous shall reign with Him. Those ones who have suffered will suffer no more.

236. Help us, Lord, at this Christmas season, to remember what the anointed Messiah means. Help us to understand.

237. Bless this, our congregation. Be with them, our Father, and give them righteousness and peace in the Holy Spirit. Bless our pastor. Lord, we love him. This gallant servant just stands loyal. And, speaking the other night, said, "Here I am, almost sixty." They got little bitty children. But remember, may he remember this, Lord, that there is nothing can take him from away from here until You're ready. If You tarry, I pray that he'll live to see all of his children married and have homes of their own. Bless his precious little wife, a little handsmaid of Yours. Bless our deacons and our trustees.

238. And, God, I'm thankful this Christmas for all these, my friends that travel through snow, and come over slick roads and rain, and take their livings and come hundreds and hundreds of miles. God, I don't know what to say anymore. I trust that You'll reveal the rest of it, what's in my heart. And may I always be faithful, God, to this Kingdom to which You have put us in. May I never compromise, no, right or left. I well remember when You told me then, "Don't move right hand or left hand, then your ways will be prosperous. Then thou shall have good success." Maybe not in the eyes of the world. And I care not what the world thinks, I want to know what You want, Lord. Your desire is our... Your will is our desire. Oh, the least of Your desires is a--is a life-bound commandment to us, Lord. We stand as Your Church.

239. Forgive us now of what's happened through the year, that we have did that's wrong and where we failed in so many places, and strengthen us, Lord. And may we, at this time of celebration of Christmas, may we open our hearts to the Messiah, the anointed of God. May He come into our lives and anoint us, and live His will and bring His Kingdom to pass through our lives. Keep us well, healthy.

240. Bless this gallant old friend of mine sitting here to my side, Brother Arganbright. O God, how You have been with him, and how he's had his heart ground and mashed so many times, but still we believe he's germitized with Eternal Life. Bless his little wife. I think of Bud and Fred, me, O God, how that we have this grand fellowship.

241. We pray that You'll bless us together now. Bless our little church, all these precious people. And someday, Lord, while we're so... want our eyes so clean from the things of the world that we can only see God and His Kingdom, that someday we'll be presented before Christ, blameless, as a chaste virgin, a part of that great Church that's to come before Him.

242. And then we'll look forward to the time where You'll set up Your Kingdom on the earth, visible people with visible homes, and they shall not plant and another eat thereof, but they shall live Eternally. Until then, let us be a light that sets on a hill, a candle that gives light to everything that's around us, by a righteous life, sanctified through the Blood of Christ. Grant it, Father. In Jesus' Name we pray.

The Falling Apart Of The World - 62-1216 – William Branham

No comments: