2012-06-09

I am your Strength

Share
And what a consolation for the believer to separate himself from all the unbelief, all their ungodly creeds, all their ungodly doctrines, and look straight to Christ and take the Word, and hold onto that Word till you see It being made manifest. No matter how long you have to wait, stay there. God promised it. He led you to it; hold onto it. Stay there. Don't take it back. Stay right there. If you're sure of it, you'll stay there. But if you're wavering, you'll turn loose at any little thing. A monkey grabs at shiny things, but a bear holds his hold. So you stay on. Yes, hold on, good grip... El Shaddai! He said, "I'm El Shaddai, Abraham; I am the strong One. You're an old man. You're a hundred years old now, your strength's all gone; but I am your Strength. Your hope's all gone; but I am your Hope." Oh, you suffering now, and out here with cancer and stuff, can't you see where your Strength comes from? Not from the surgeon's knife, but from the--God's Word! "I am your Portion. I am your Strength. You draw your strength from Me."
Jehovah Jireh - 62-0706 - William Branham

No comments: