2012-08-29

Fear not, it's Me

Share
Isn't it beautiful when you can really anchor your soul into Christ, in such a place till you can get quiet before Him, and hear His Voice speaking to you, "I'm the Lord that healeth thee. I'm the Lord that giveth thee Eternal Life. I love thee. I knowed thee before the foundation of the world. I put thy name upon the Book; thou art Mine. Fear not, it's Me. Don't be afraid; I'm with you." Then I sing. I've anchored my soul in a haven of rest, I'll sail the wild seas no more; The tempest may sweep o'er the wild, stormy deep; But in Jesus I'm safe evermore. Remember, the very voice that speaks sweet to you, will condemn the sinner. The very flood that saved Noah, destroyed the sinner. See what I mean?
The Patmos Vision - 60-1204E - William Branham

No comments: