2012-08-12

You ain't complaining no more

Share
Now, watch! Perfect Faith is pure, just as pure as love is. See? Now, when you love somebody, and you got... you love your husband or you love your wife. Now, there's no need of anybody telling you "you don't" do it, because you do do it, and you know you do it. Now, if I'd ask you, "How can you--you prove you do it?" "Oh, I prove it by the way I live to him." See? "I'm a true, honest wife. I'm a loyal, honest husband, and that proves to me that I--that I love my wife; or I love my husband." See, your life proves what you are. The same thing Christianity does. See? Your faith, you have confidence in one another, it's pure. And it's something real, that you can't show it to somebody else, yet you got it, and your actions prove it. And when you got pure, unadulterated Faith, like your love is to your companion, then you prove it by the way you act. You ain't complaining no more, you know it's done, just walk along. No matter what the thing look like, what anybody else says, you know what's happened. You know that it's finished; just as well as you know you love your husband, as well as you know you love... See, love and faith has to go together. They're kinfolks, they love. Love produces Faith
Perfect Faith - 63-0825E - William Branham

No comments: