2012-08-24

Put Me first

Share
What we hear then next? "But fetch me the little cake first." God first. No matter what anybody else says, what anything else, what any evidence, how gloomy it looks, whatever it may be, take God first, His Word first. "Doctor said I can't get well," but His Word first. "I'm too much of a sinner." "I'm a prostitute." "I'm a gambler." "I'm a drunkard." God's Word first. "Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; red like crimson, they'll be white like wool." First God... "Go bring me a little cake first. All that you've got bring it to me." Are you willing to give it into His hands? My life, all that I am, I'm fifty years old. "Are you willing, William Branham, to lay it to Me? Are you willing, you little children to lay your life to Me? Are you willing? Can you do it? Sick people, can you trust Me? Put Me first." "Bring a morsel of bread in your hand and fetch me a little water." She looked at him. There was something told her that that man knowed what he was talking about. God knows His own. Sheep... "My sheep know My Voice. They know whether it's Scripture or not, whether it's right or not." She turns in obedience. That's what you've got to do. And when she turned to obey what the prophet said do, then come the thunder from heaven that every man looks to hear. For there come a thunder out of the voice of the prophet that every sinner and every sick person longs to hear, "THUS SAITH THE LORD." How we long to hear it. How that people set in my driveway and say, "Come to this door; my daughter's in such, my baby, my so-and-so, just say the word." How can you say it before it's in your mouth? You'd be saying it yourself. But they long to hear that THUS SAITH THE LORD. There it come across the fence, because she was obeying, and the gloom broke: "THUS SAITH THE LORD, the barrel will not go empty or the cruse run dry until the day that the Lord God sends rain on the earth." Oh, what a consolation.
Be Certain Of God - 59-0125 - William Branham

No comments: