2014-01-06

Could He say that about you?

Share
This poor, little woman, she knew that He was God. As that barrel went down, down, down, down, circumstances got worse and worse all the time. But God was letting it get that way. He just loves to do that. He loves to put your faith to a test to see how you act on it, let you be anointed and prayed for, then make you worse, say, "Come on, Satan, put him to the test; I know he believes Me." Bless God forever. Oh, my. "Put him to a test now; I know he took My Word for it." Could He say that about you? He said that about Job, said, "Do anything to him you want to, but don't you take his life, for I know he loves Me. He's made the burnt offering; he's made the requirements; he did what I told him to do, and he believes it. Now, roll him over the coals if you want to." He took everything away from him; God doubled it when He give it back to him. Sure He will. He puts our faith to a test to see if we really believe that He is God.
Be Certain Of God - 59-0125 - William Branham

No comments: