2014-01-10

He is the Dynamics

Share
Let me say something, too; this uniting time, to see churches uniting, nations uniting. It's a uniting time of God and His Bride, too. And I say this with reverence and respect. I believe that the Bride of Christ is called. I believe She is sealed in the Kingdom of God. I believe the mechanics is there. They're waiting for the Dynamics that'll take Her off the earth, into Glory, in the Rapture. I believe it with all my heart. Yes, sir. We don't know how He's going to do it, but He shall do it. He is the Dynamics. We just become members of the machine, of His Body, forming ourself into His image, and see Him uniting Himself with us, in His works, with His love gifts, as He hands them to us just before the Wedding Supper. And we're waiting, watching for that.
What Shall I Do With Jesus Called Christ? - 63-1124M - William Branham

No comments: