2014-02-07

Have you got It tonight, my friend?

Share
And his brothers had just told him, said, "We have one brother which is not, that was killed by beasts," and he was talking right to his brother. That was his brother Joseph who was standing there. And he—he made them all leave, then he revealed himself; he said, "I'm Joseph, your brother." And they were scared, the patriarchs. They was afraid. He said, "Don't be afraid." And he begin to scream so loud till even over in Pharaoh's palace they heard him screaming, heard his screams and cry. He run down and throwed his arms around little Benjamin, and hugged him, and kissed him, and fell on his neck, and begin crying, said, "You mean to say that my poor old daddy's still alive up in Canaan?" What a feeling. What the love of God that's shed abroad… "My daddy's still alive, and I'm giving him some corn." Said, "Oh." And he screamed to the top of his voice. I wonder what that'll be, the day when our Lord Jesus breaks down through the eastern horizon, coming back to the earth again. Hallelujah. 192 There he screamed and wept, that great prince standing there, and the patriarchs. Said, he said, "Don't feel bad." Said, "God sent me." See the Holy Spirit, how love Divine will do? Said, "God sent me down here. Don't feel bad at yourself." Said, "God sent me down here to preserve life for these times." And what did God send Him here for, but to preserve Life? What's the Holy Spirit here for tonight, but to preserve Life? He was rejected of the Jews, and sent over here to the Gentiles to preserve Life. Have you got It tonight, my friend?
Israel And The Church #1 - 53-0325 - William Branham

No comments: