2014-02-21

So what are you worried about?

Share
I met a woman, here some years ago in a ten-cent store. She was about sixty years old, looked about thirty years old. I said, "How do you do it, sister?" She said, "Brother Branham, I've got two sons that's doctors, that's older than you are." And honest to goodness, she—she didn't look over thirty years old. She said, "Here is what it was. When I come to Christ, when I was about twelve years old, I set down and thought about it. I studied other religions. But when I found the true one," she said, "I come to Christ, and took my case, my soul, my all, to Him." And she said, "I've never had a worry since." Said, "Now, He promised to take care of all my troubles," and said, "if He's not big enough to do it, I know I'm not big enough to do it, so what's the use of me worrying about it?" See? That's it. Christ promised that He'd take all your cares. "Cast your cares on Him." So what are you worried about? Worry builds up pressure. Pressure blows up. So just cast your cares on Him, and quit worrying. All right.
Letting Off The Pressure - 62-0513E - William Branham

No comments: