2014-03-22

But one day Jesus shall come

Share
So then I just walked into the room, and I took those two pieces of candy and laid them on the desk like that. And I laid my Bible down, no, I beg your pardon; I put my Bible on my heart. I walked over there. And coming down through that park, you know, there in Kuopio, that long park, coming down through there there was those little Finns coming down through there, going home, just praising God, soldiers and all. And some of them poor little soldiers over there never shaved; they was just kids in the army. Them Russians killed them off over there like flies, and they just had the poor little fellows. And they were going along through there, and they were just talking. And I looked out. Oh, it didn't get dark there at night. And so, I looked out, and I held my hand up, I said, "O Great Jehovah God, how wonderful, how glorious." That little girl had been healed that night off those crutches. And I said, "Praise be to Your Holy Name, how I love You, how I adore You, O Great God creator or heavens and earth." Right in the same direction where them Russian planes come over to bomb you, right down through there. I… And I was looking, I said, "Someday, Russian planes come one day, but one day Jesus shall come." And I said, "Oh, what a difference it'll be for this country then. Instead of them all running into bomb shelters and things that's built around the city here, they'll be running in the streets hollering, 'Kiitos, Jesus,' just as hard as they can. And with their hands up in the air praising." I said, "Oh, how I love You."
The Second Miracle - 51-0729 - William Branham

No comments: