2014-03-12

Won't you let Him go with you?

Share
Oh, I know you prospered; your business has been great. But won't you take Jesus with you this morning, won't you let Him go with you? He's come for you. He's revealing to you now who you are, making you know that that little crooked deal that you did the other day, that little bad word that you spoke, that little smart-aleck thing you said to that woman or that man, He knows it. He's speaking to you; that's Him talking to your conscience. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? "Lord, from this day, from this breakfast on, I make a covenant with You, that someday when life is over, and I set at that great table yonder, the King of king comes out and wipes all tears from the eyes, I want Him to say, 'It was well done, my good and faithful servant; enter into the joys of the Lord.'"
He Was To Pass That Way - 57-0727 - William Branham

No comments: