2009-04-21

I am a product of God

Share
140. Listen close, while I make this closing remark. If Satan tries to hand you some of this stuff like sickness, you know what you do? Just show him the Token. "I am a purchased product. My healing has been paid for. I am a product of God, because I have the Token of the Holy Ghost. You cannot keep me off of this highway. You cannot keep me from my health. I present the Token and show you that my--by His stripes I was healed. Here's the resurrection of Jesus Christ right in me now to prove it to you." Oh, there's the real thing. There's the Token.
That's the reason people don't believe it. That's the reason it's hard for them to see in. The Token has never been applied. See? That's the reason, say, "Oh, days of miracles is past." You're doing that for a blind.


The Token - 64-0208 - William Branham

No comments: