2009-06-26

Back to love

Share
I don't care if the man's wrong. If he's wrong and sincere in his heart and you're right in your belief and--and you're wrong in the--acting the way you're acting. I'd rather be in his place than be in yours. That's right. I'd rather be wrong in my doctrine and right in my heart. God will respect it more. So if a man is wrong, what of it? Help him. He needs help. Love him. If you can't love your enemy the same as you love those who love you, you're no better off than the publicans. That's right. That's what the Church has failed to get. I hope you get it tonight. I hope you see what I'm talking about. It's back to love, redeeming love. All the other things are fine, but we got to come back to fellowship with one another. And people said I fight organizations. I do not. I fight that system in there that's breaking up brotherhood. I've always done it. And I always will do it.


Getting In The Spirit - 61-0428 - William Branham

No comments: