2009-06-08

But even now, Lord...

Share
Now, watch. Looked like she had a right to upbraid Him. Looked like she had a right to scold Him, and say, "Why didn't You come? Oh, I thought You could heal." If she would, the miracle would have never taken place.
It's your approach to a Divine gift what brings the results. It's the way you come to it. Isn't that right? The way you approach anything...

She come in the right approach. She came out; she fell down on her knees, and she said, "Lord..." Didn't disregard His title. "Lord, if Thou would've been here, my brother had not died." Oh, my. That touched Him. She knew if she could get right into His heart, she'd get what she wanted. Said, "Lord, if Thou would've been here, my brother would not have died. But even now, Lord, whatever You ask God, God will do it." I like that. "Even now, Lord. He's dead, been buried four days. Undertakers taken him out there and embalmed his body, and put him away. He's been dead four days, and he--he's just mortifying in the earth there. "But even now, whatever You ask God, God will do it."
Oh, brother, sister, you might've tried everything there is in the world. You might've tried to get well. You men setting here with cancer, you might've done everything; no doubt you have. "But even now, Lord, right now." When?
"I will wait until tonight's service."
No. "Even now, Lord, whatever You ask God, He will do it." When? Now. He's setting at the right hand of the Father, looking down right now, ready to make intercessions.
"But, Brother Branham, I've--I've been sick."
"But even now, Lord, whatever You ask God, God will do it." He's waiting for you to say, "Lord, I believe You. Lord, I believe You. Even now, whatever You ask God, God will do it."
"But Brother Branham, I--I'm deaf in one ear."
"But even now, Lord."
"Well, I've been prayed for before."
"But even now, Lord. Oh, my. Whatever You ask God."
"Brother Branham, I've been trying to get the Holy Ghost for a long time."
"But even now, Lord, whatever You ask God, God will do it." There you are. That's what it takes. That's what faith is.


Believest Thou This? - 50-0716 - William Branham

No comments: