2009-06-12

But I know Who holds tomorrow

Share
74. But watch, on their journey they was going down through there. Why, God said, "I'll supply your needs."
Isn't it strange though, I want you to notice this: That the first place they went was right to the wilderness of sin. Isn't it strange that God's path leads that way? Right down to the Red Sea where they was cut off, right out through the wilderness of sin, right down into temptation, just right around everywhere, is that right?
But you know that's the way God leads us, isn't it? Some through the water, some through the floods, some through deep trials, but all through the Blood. Is that right? Through every briar patch, and temptation His grace has brought me safe thus far; grace shall take me on. That's right.
Through many dangers, toils, and snares, I have already come. His grace has brought me safe this far, it's grace that'll take me on. I just believe Him; I don't know why. What tomorrow holds, I don't know. But I know Who holds tomorrow. That's the main thing.


Speak To This Rock - 53-1115 - William Branham

No comments: