2009-06-23

I'm taking a stand too

Share
One time, the Hebrew children, when they were carried over in Babylon... Listen. The time came when they had to stand for what was right. The king made a--a proclamation. And he said that whosoever will not bow down to this image shall be throwed in the fiery furnace.
The time came for Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego to show their colors, their faith in God. So they turned their back to the image. They said, "Our God is able to deliver us from this fiery furnace. But nevertheless, we'll not bow down to any of their images." There it was. It was time, the season was there. So then the time came that when he was going to throw them into the fiery furnace, burn that religion out of them.

That's what the devil tries to do all the time--burn you up on something, make you sicker when you're prayed for, make you think you've lost your experience with God. He's a lying to you.
The time comes when you have to stand on God's Word. Stand alone. But when that time comes, stand there. There's got to be a time when you've got to separate yourself between your feelings and your faith. That's the time it is tonight.
The time comes that when these Hebrew children had to seal their testimony by a fiery furnace. I can see them that morning. Let's look immediately. I can see them that morning. There'd come a great time in Babylon. The king said, "Now, look. We've got some fanatics down here. And they're 'causing us a little trouble with their religion. So we'll just build a furnace fire over there, and heat it seven times hotter than it ever was het. And we'll burn that out of them."

Could you imagine burning the Holy Ghost out of a man? Can't be done. Notice. I can see the king set himself upon a throne. His...?... hour ti--time came. They bound these Hebrew children, put them in front of a stair and started walking up a platform that they were to fall into this great furnace. I can hear Shadrach say to Meshach, "Say, did you... sure you prayed through?"
Sometimes when Satan puts the heat on, we have to stop and check up. "Lord, do I truly believe You?"
I can hear Shadrach say, "Yes, it's all prayed up now."
The...?... said, "You want to take that back, boy?"
"Nope. We're willing to seal our testimony with our own life. We're ready now."
I can hear king Nebuchadnezzar say, "Now, if you'll bow down to the image, I'll take it back."
"No. We've took our way with the Lord's despised few. I'm going through with it." The time was for decisions, just a few minutes left.

Many of you are setting here tonight in that same condition: heart trouble, bound in these chairs, and on these crutches and things. Just a few minutes left in this meeting. Make your decisions. The time has come for you to do it. Either you've got to believe what I've said to be the truth, and what God has wrote in His Bible; or walk away in the same condition. But the time has come.
I can hear him say, "All right. Walk them on up." The heat begin to get a little bad.
Don't worry. If you accept Him tonight as your Healer, Satan will put the heat on you tomorrow. Don't you worry about that. Yes, sir.
They started walking a little farther, and I can hear him say, "Are you sure you're prayed up?"
"Yep."
"All right."
Got right up the steps to about one step. They begin to feel fainty, like they was going in. In a few minutes, I can see these guards with their spears ready to push them over into the fiery furnace that was het seven times hotter than it ever was het.

Notice. We're painting an awful dark picture down here. Let's turn our camera up this way once.
Oh, my. Always when there's anything going on down here, there's something going on up there also. There's always two sides to it, you know. When Satan's on the job, Jesus is also. Ever who you yield your faith to, that's the way it's going. Give it to Christ.
Let's look up this way. You know, I can see Him setting up there in His majesty. His priestly robes draped around Him, looking down.
I see coming to His right a great Angel. His name's Gabriel, great Archangel. He comes running up, pulls His sword. He said, "Master, have You looked down in Babylon? Your people's taking a stand for You down there. The hour has come for them to stand, and they're taking a stand. But that bunch of people there is going to push them into that fiery furnace. And let me go down there. I'll clean that thing up."
I believe He could've done it. Yes, sir. He said He will give His Angels charge over these. And I believe the Angels of God are encamped about those who fear Him.

I can hear Gabriel say, "I'll go down there, and I'll strike Babylon off the map if You'll let me go down there. Have You considered them?"
I can hear the Master say, "Yes, Gabriel. You're a wonderful Angel. You've obeyed Me, and set at My right-hand ever since the day that I created You. But I can't let You go. Just can't let You go."
Then I see coming this way comes another Angel. You know, God's got Angels in heaven at His command. I can see another one coming up, look at Him, He rushes up. He's called Wormwood. He falls down. He has controls of all the waters.
I can hear Him say, "Master, down in Babylon Your children has took a stand, and they're going to throw them in the fiery furnace this morning. They're almost there. And I've stood by Your side since You created me. I have the controls of the water. In the antediluvian destruction, I broke up the springs of the deep, I swept over the earth and destroyed the whole world with water. Let me go down there this morning. I'll wash her off the face of the earth." I believe He could've done it, don't you?
I can hear Him say, "Can't let You go. You've been a good Angel, but I can't let You go.

"Have You considered them?"
"Yes. All night long I've been watching them." Brother, His eye's on the sparrow, I know He watches me. He's watching you. He's seeing how much faith you got, how much you got, how much you got. He wants to see what kind of a stand that you'll take. That hour has come now. What are you going to do?
He said, "I've watched them all night long. I heard every prayer they prayed. You Angels has been good Angels, but I can't let You go, for I'm going Myself." Amen.
I can see Him rise from His seat; the priestly robes drop around Him. I can see Him say, "Come here, east wind, west wind, north, and south." Everything obeys Him. I can hear Him say, "Get over here," that big white thunderhead out yonder where it's at. I can see Him roll up to His throne, step over on there. Oh, my. Reach up and get a hold of a zig-zag lightening, pass by the Tree of Life and pick off a pine.
"What's the matter?"
"I'm going to Babylon this morning. My children has took a stand. I'm taking a stand too."

My, my. About that time Shadrach and a Meshach, and Abednego went down into the fiery furnace taking their faith--final stand for the Lord. And about the time they got into the fire, there was a fourth Person like the Son of God standing there fanning away the breezes down there.
Oh, my. His eye is on the sparrow. If He would come all the way from glory to Babylon for three children, how much more will He come to Phoenix tonight for all of those who are setting here bound. The hour has come. Father, the hour has come.
The hour has come for you. You're going to make your decision now.


Hour Is Come - 51-0415E - William Branham

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen, and it's taken :) Amen