2010-03-27

I now possess it

Share
130. Look. Oh, brother, this is like corn-bread and beans; It sticks to your ribs. It'll hold you some way, you can go and do a good day's work for the Lord tomorrow, go out and meet the devil, say, "I know where I'm standing, not because a chill run down my back, because THUS SAITH THE LORD. Move off, Satan, I'm taking over now."

131. Now, we are the sons of God. Umm. When? Now. Tomorrow night? No, right now. Now, we are the sons of God. Now, we're seated together in heavenly places. Now, is the Holy Spirit here. When? Now. Now, we have Eternal Life. "Will you get in Eternal Life when you die, Brother Branham?" I have it now. I now possess it. How? Jesus Christ said so; THUS SAITH THE LORD.
So move away, death. Move away, Satan, you have no more bonds to me.

133. Old Paul. They was building a chopping block out there, said, "You know what that is, boy? Going to chop your head off."
"It is? I've fought a good fight. I've finished the course. I've kept the faith."
"Hey. What are you going to say before you die?" Death said, "Oh, you little hook-nosed Jew, I knowed you was beat with stripes, and let you down by... so forth, and they done this, that, or the other, but now I've got you." He looked. Old death said, "I will make you shiver and shake."
He said, "Death, where is your sting?"
The grave out there, and the mud (that Roman soldier throwed up some mud to pile him down in there), said, "I'll hold you."
Said, "O death, where is your sting? Grave, where is your victory? But thanks be to God."
The grave said, "I'll hold you. I'll mold you. I'll canker you. The worms will eat you up. Your bones will turn back to dust."
But Paul said, "Look at that empty tomb out yonder; I'm in Him. Hallelujah. I'll rise again on that morning and receive a crown that the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give me. Not only them, but every one of them (even them in the Branham Tabernacle) that love His appearing." Amen. Sure.
The devil's nothing but a scarecrow, just scares you into something. He has no legal rights at all. He was stripped of every right, principalities. He spoiled everything when He died at Calvary. Here He is, coming down now.


Israel And The Church 2# - 53-0326 - William Branham

No comments: