2010-03-14

What kind of insurance you got?

Share
12. And I believe--I believe I'm talking to people who are looking for the Lord to come. And I believe we're right in the shadows of His coming, right now. Oh, what a glorious time to know that some blessful day He will break through the eastern horizon, come down to receive His Church. I'm so happy today that by grace that He's numbered me with you all. I believe you're going there. And I believe, by His grace, that He will let me go with you. And then we're going to have plenty of time to talk, won't we? For just forever.
Now, I'm going to hurry just as quick as I can. I'm going to lay my watch out, so I won't be too long of speaking, and I'm just a little late to start. I'm always late, because I never want to get in a hurry about anything. You know, that's the trouble of us today, we're in too much of a hurry. And I... When I got married, I was--I was late at my wedding. And someone said, "You'll be late at your funeral."
I said, "I hope I am." Ha-ha-ha.

13. There was a fellow trying to tell me, said... He was trying to sell me insurance, and he said... I didn't have any insurance and--and so I... Not as I got anything against it, but I think many of the American people are insurance poor. So, I said, "Oh," I said... He said, "You haven't got bit of insurance."
I said, "Oh, yes."
"Oh," he said, "excuse me, Billy, I didn't know that you had insurance."
I said, "Yeah."
Said, "What kind of insurance you got?"
I said, "Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine, oh, what a foretaste..."
And so he stopped and looked a little bit, you know, and he standing among some people. He said, "But Billy, that won't that won't put you in the graveyard up here."
I said, "I know it, but it'll get me out. I'm not worried about getting in there."...?... We're not worried about getting in there; it's getting out, isn't that right? So, the Holy Spirit is God's insurance Agent here this afternoon, giving policies out to whosoever will receive them, you can have one. If you're not saved and know not the grace of our Lord Jesus, accept Him today. "He that heareth My words and believeth on Him that sent Me, has passed from death unto Life, and not come into condemnation." Oh, I think that's marvelous, don't you?


Life Story - 51-0722A - William Branham

No comments: